The winter Olympics have kicked off, and maybe watching freestyle skiing gold medalist Alexandre Bilodeau fly through the air has made you feel a little bit sporty.
If you're feeling tempted to get in on the game, you ought to check out USA Today's list of the best places to feel like an Olympic champion.
Here's a rundown of their list and to get the inside scoop on each, be sure to read the full article here.
1) Utah Olympic Park, Park City, Utah
2) Rainforest Bobsled, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
3) Mont Tremblant Ski Resort, Québec, Canada
4) Bemidji Curling Club, Bemidji, Minn.
5) Mount Snow Resort, Mount Snow, Vt.
6) Tordrillo Mountains, Anchorage
7) Germain Arena, Estero, Fla.
8) Blackcomb Resort, Whistler, B.C.
9) U.S. Olympic Education Center, Marquette, Mich.
10) Whiteface Mountain, Wilmington/Lake Placid, N.Y.
Any other spots that should be added to the list?